Did you have a chance to celebrate National Bagel Day this January 15th? If not, you can still enjoy RecSpot’s carefully curated selection of the finest bagels in each city. Dive into the excitement, whether you’re trying a new flavor or sticking to your favorite local bagel spot! If you’re looking for fulfilling and enjoyable weekend activities, RecSpot has got you covered. Indulge in an excellent bagel and make your way to a pop-up vintage market for a delightful browsing experience!
Best Of The Best: Bagels
RecSpot proudly presents a carefully curated list of the absolute best bagel spots in the cities listed below. From viral sensations to hidden gems, RecSpot has you covered. If you’re interested in sharing your own favorite bagel shop, curate and share your lists on RecSpot with friends!
Best Bagels By City
- Los Angeles: Located in Virgil Village, Courage Bagels is home to crispy bagels with unique flavor combinations you will fall in love with on the first bite!
- New York: Located in East Village, Tompkin’s Square Bagels is known for having a line out the door. With a large menu selection and fresh made bagels daily, Tompkins Square has something to satisfy everyone.
- Austin: Visit Rosen’s Bagel Co. for a traditional New York style bagel and bold flavors like basil lemon, almond pancake, and poblano scallion.
- Miami: El Bagel is known for long fermented sourdough bagels that are deeply flavorful, perfectly chewy and, quite simply, the new standard in what a bagel can be!
Have a spot you think deserves to be on our list? Click the button below to download the RecSpot app now!
Hidden Gems: Vintage Pop up Markets
RecSpot has curated a selection of the best vintage pop-up markets. We invite you to immerse yourself in a vibrant tapestry of art, discover unique vintage treasures, savor delectable food offerings, and explore an array of amazing vendors showcasing their exceptional creations! Whether you’re a seasoned collector or a casual enthusiast, these markets promise a delightful blend of nostalgia and contemporary charm.
Time to Go Shopping!
- Los Angeles: Held every Sunday at Fairfax High School, Melrose Trading Post is a pioneering arts-based marketplace that includes a curated selection of handcrafted artisan goods, eclectic arts and craft, vintage fashion, antique furniture and countless one-of-a-kind treasures.
- Austin: Austin Flea Pop-Up Market is held every third Sunday where visitors can enjoy art, vintage goods, food trailers, and countless fun venues.
- Miami: Visit Magic City Flea for an eclectic, weekly pop up market with 15+ small shops committed to sourcing the most unique and sustainable vintage pieces. The next market will be held this Saturday (1.20.24).
- New York City: Held every Sunday, Grand Bazaar NYC is one of NYC’s oldest and largest marketplaces where visitors can buy vintage, antiques and more goodies from more than 100 local merchants.
RecSpot Is Here To Help!
Let RecSpot be your trusted companion in curating extraordinary experiences. This app serves as your guide to discover the absolute best bagels and a guide to pop-up vintage markets, providing a perfect itinerary for your next Sunday. Rely on RecSpot to be by your side, ensuring every entertainment and lifestyle experience is tailor-made to suit your unique tastes.
If you are eager to share your favorite spots and discover new ones like us, download the RecSpot app today! Check out our RecLists on the REX profile or create your own and explore the favorites of your friends – because every amazing experience deserves to be shared.